Moelogo signs publishing deal with Downtown Music - kubwatv

Breaking News

Moelogo signs publishing deal with Downtown Music

PRESENTLY in London, South London’s Rising Afrobeats Star Moelogo has announced his new contract as a writer with the group Downtown Music.
Sharing the news, the singer wrote, “I’m happy to announce I’ve signed my publishing to @dmpgroup. Thanks to everyone that believed in my writing abilities and who gave me a chance to showcase the logo flavour you’re part of the reason this happened. Special thanks to @dnala for believing.
“Thanks to my team for their support but most importantly God, My Mother and All my fans worldwide who keep pressing play on my music”.
Congratulating the young singer, Adekunlegold wrote on his Instagram. “Finally, I can share the news! My boy moelogo just signed his publishing deal. I am super excited because I have been waiting for it for the longest time. I knew since the first day I heard Ireti that you were going to do really great things. It’s time for the world to see the starlight that you are.
Born Mohammed Animashaun, but known as Moelogo, a British-Nigerian songwriter recently released his EP ‘ÃŒréti’.
Moelogo first broke out in 2013 with “Pangolo,” a synth-heavy track made for the dance floor. He recently came out with ÃŒréti, a 5-song EP created with producer P2J. “ÃŒréti” translates to “Hope” in his native Yoruba language.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages