BADDY OOSHA speaks on rift with Olamide - kubwatv

Breaking News

BADDY OOSHA speaks on rift with Olamide

Baddy Oosha

SINGER Badmus Akeem O, aka Baddyoosha has given an insight into why he thinks that he and popular lyricist Olamide Baddo, are not in good terms.
One of the reasons, according to the Dubai-based artiste, is the similarity in their stage names.
Baddy who owns Oosha Empire Audio and Visual Equipment Company, however says he had no plan to buy into Olamide’s popularity, as he had been known as Baddyoosha long before Olamide adopted Baddo,
He says: “The name ‘Baddy’ was generated from my surname, Badmus and ‘Oosha’ was given to me by my late grandpa. I’ve been bearing Baddy Oosha since my high school days, so, let me say Olamide’s nickname is the one dangerously close to mine. Olamide started bearing Baddo after his visit to Malaysia in 2011. And I’ve been know as Baddy Oosha since like forever. Let me say he fell in love with the name but big shout out to Baddo, he’s my brother and gee any day any time.”
Baddyoosha is a musician with over 10 singles to his credit. After his debut single ‘Esemi’ in 2014, he has gone to record hits like ‘Timbalowo, ‘Angeli, ‘Oga’, ‘Talon Shaye and many more.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages