Bobrisky Talks Abut His Sex- ‘I’m More Of A Girl’ - kubwatv

Breaking News

Bobrisky Talks Abut His Sex- ‘I’m More Of A Girl’



It seems the feminine nature of Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, is catching up with him as he has revealed in a recent interview with Broadway TV that he doesn’t know if he’s still a guy because he has all the attributes of a female and he is more beautiful than most girls.
He was asked whether at this stage, he identifies as male or female, he responded saying he is more beautiful than some ladies, claiming he has bigger breasts and buttocks than some women, so he gets confused whether he’s a male or female.
He said: “Even me I’m confused if I’m a guy, I’m finer than many girls so I’m even confused sef. And I’m even growing boobs too, so you can see, plenty things, I even have ass sef, if I stand up now I have bum bum. So, even me I’m confused if I’m a girl or a guy because I am way-way prettier than many ladies out there.”

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages