How ‘Maradona’ changed my life – Niniola - kubwatv

Breaking News

How ‘Maradona’ changed my life – Niniola



Popular Nigerian singer, Niniola Apata, says her hit song, ‘Maradona’, changed her life and represents a radical turning point in her music career.
“Preparation meets opportunity,” Niniola said, when asked about her romance with the Afro-house genre.
“It’s the grace of God but as they say, when hard work and preparation meets opportunity, it just happens. After Project Fame, I just wanted to prove myself. I knew I could sing but I just wanted more. I loved to dance and wanted to incorporate these two things.
“I didn’t know anybody in the industry. So, I went online in search for the best producer in Nigeria. This was in 2013. Sarz’s name kept coming up. I reached out to him and he requested that I give him a hit song. I dropped “Ibadi” and that’s how it happened.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages