Seeing my younger siblings pay my bills was depressing – Comedienne Ecovangel - kubwatv

Breaking News

Seeing my younger siblings pay my bills was depressing – Comedienne Ecovangel



IG comedienne, Ecovangel, who finally got her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) certificate from a college of nursing aboard, after failing two classes, is now fully back to what she loves doing.
Sharing her story, she said: “Yes I failed two classes! But I never gave up. I stopped comedy after I failed the first class, worked harder, focused more and still failed the second class, I had my graduation date pushed back by almost a year. I cried every night, went through period of depression and hopelessness thinking I had lost everything.
“Living in USA with just my younger siblings with no financial support from parents or relatives, life was difficult for us, we could barely eat three times a day, had a lot of past due bills, spent paychecks before they arrived and some days studied on empty stomach. Seeing my younger siblings 16years and 18years suffer, work multiple jobs as a high schooler and college students to pay my school fees, rent and other bills was so depressing.
“I kept telling myself that the Lord that gave me admission would  give me graduation. The passion outweighed the obstacles, I kept pushing. It seemed sooo impossible, I never believed this day would come. This degree wasn’t easy for me to acquire. God knows I will cherish my career and be the very best nurse ever, serve, care, show love, so much compassion and inspire people. That stethoscope on my neck and smiles mean the world to me right now.”
She advised: “Please don’t stop working for what you want. Even when things are not making sense, God is still working. He has a way of putting all the puzzles together. Everything you want in life is doable,” she said.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages