Why my father once sent 50 policemen to arrest me – Davido - kubwatv

Breaking News

Why my father once sent 50 policemen to arrest me – Davido


Image result for Why my father once sent 50 policemen to arrest me – Davido
Popular singer, Davido has revealed that his father sent 50 policemen to arrest him during his first show.
According to him, after evading the arrest by scaling the fence, his father threatened to send all of them to jail if he doesn’t show up at the police station.
The musician told the Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM, ”My dad found out about my first show I was upstairs in a green room about to come down and I looked down and saw 50 policemen.
”They arrested my ex, my manager, the promoter of the show, I remember I went through the back fence.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages