Tonto Dikeh obstructed sleeping with dominant South African pastor - kubwatv

Breaking News

Tonto Dikeh obstructed sleeping with dominant South African pastor




Image result for tonto dikeh pictures


Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has finally broken her silence over allegations that she slept with a controversial South African pastor, Shepherd Bushiri.

The actress’ recent visit to South Africa fuelled the speculation.

Denying the allegations on Instagram, Tonto wrote, “I really would have let this slide but I cannot be silent and have my good name tarnished and be linked with such horrible and shameful act

“A certain story has been brought to my notice. I was however, unable to respond due to my busy schedule. That was a particularly busy week for me as my focus was on several of my charity events.

“It was the World celebration against human trafficking week and as a NANTIP ambassador I was actively busy. No friend invited me to South Africa neither was I introduced to the church by a friend in Nigeria or outside the country for my visitation.”


No comments

Search This Blog

Pages