Samsung, Isabella Melody, Others For “Streams of Worship” Concert - kubwatv

Breaking News

Samsung, Isabella Melody, Others For “Streams of Worship” Concert




FAZENOTETV - All is set for the “Streams of Worship” concert holding at The Event Centre, Caplisco Park in Wuse.
In an interview with the organiser Malvi Chioma Ikoku popularly known by her stage name as MALVI, who is one of the most sort after gospel artistes in the country, she explained that those expected to be at the event include Chioma Jesus, Ezabella Melody from UK, Mercy Chinwu from PH, Praiz Bishop from PH, Minister Shawn Michael, Minister Joy Ojo, and Samsung.
“Streams Worship Concert is dear to my heart, for me, its my baby. This is not my first concert because growing up I had something small, but this is a major concert for me. It is an experience for me that I want to share, it will be refreshing. We look out for miracles, victories, more bonding and renewal of relationship with Christ. It is going to be a great time in the presence of God.
“The Streams of Worship is going to be a great experience just like the stream.  It’s refreshing, it is going to be a time of bonding, a spiritual awaking, I expect a lot of miracles, renewal of relationship with God, habit breaking and just a good time in the presence of God generally. I pray everyone coming will have a great expectation,” she revealed.
Malvi, the Portharcourt born sonorous singer started off quite early in the music industry.
According to her, the gospel music production and marketing industry in Nigeria is growing bigger and many people are joyously applauding the growth.
“My songs are different. I get my songs  through prayers and personal experience of people around me and so I try to put them all together to make unique sounds.
“I appreciate other artistes and their songs and I don’t sound like other people, that is why I try to fuse in different Sounds to shoe my uniqueness,” she explained.
Growing up she was blessed to have parents that were supportive. She has people that were older in the ministry, ” my dad was a clergy man so he was there to guide me spiritually, my mother was supportive and I had some people I looked up to like a man we popularly called elder Okolo; he actually made me join the choir then, church of God Mission Choir. My siblings were kind of supportive also, they were into gospel music. It was challenging growing up as a young girl trying to be part of the music ministry, but I think, I had great support,” she added.
For her songs she said: “The particular songs that people like so much and I have gotten feedback from was `Smile’, and it is contemporary, it relate to everybody, Christian, Muslims, whatever you believe, it just relates to everybody. I think that is majorly my breakthrough songs.

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages