Malvi, Chioma Jesus, Samsong, Others For “Streams Of Worship” Concert - kubwatv

Breaking News

Malvi, Chioma Jesus, Samsong, Others For “Streams Of Worship” Concert




All is set for the “Streams of Worship” Gospel Concert coming up soon at Wuse 2, Abuja.
In an interview with the organiser, MALVI, who is one of the most sought after gospel artistes in the country, she explained that those expected to be at the event include Chioma Jesus, Isabella Melodies from UK, Mercy Chinwo, Empraiz, Minister Gracia Michaels, Pastor Joy Ojo, Efe Nathan and Samsong.
Malvi says, “Streams Worship Concert is dear to my heart, it’s my baby. This is not my first concert because growing up I organised a mini concert but this is a major concert for me. It is an experience that I want to share and it promises to be refreshing. We expect a great show of miracles, victories, bonding, habit breaking and renewal of relationships with Christ. It is going to be a great time in the presence of God and I pray that everyone coming will have great expectation,” she revealed.
MALVI, who grew up in Port Harcourt started off quite early in the music industry.
“My songs are different. I get my songs through prayers, personal experiences and the experiences of people around me. I try to put them all together to make unique sounds.
“I appreciate and respect other artistes and their songs. Mine is a blend of different sounds which I fuse together to show my uniqueness,” she explained.
About my background, I was blessed to have parents and siblings that were supportive. My dad was a clergyman so he was there to guide me spiritually and my mother gave me all the support and encouragement I needed. I also had people that were older in the ministry like Elder Okolo that really encouraged me; he actually made me join the choir then at the Church of God Mission in Port Harcourt. It wasn’t all rosy though. There were some challenges here and there as a young girl trying to be part of the music ministry but the support I had helped me a lot,” she added.
For her songs she said: “I presently have three singles out there, titled ‘Let Your Will Prevail, ‘I Give It All To You’ And ‘smile’’. The reviews for the songs have been great especially ‘’SMILE’’ because it is contemporary and anybody, Christians and non-Christians can relate to it.
According to her, the gospel music production and marketing industry in Nigeria is growing bigger and many people are joyously applauding the growth

No comments

Search This Blog

Pages